- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
The Making of a Peaceful Day
The Making of a Peaceful Day is all about trying to relax a little bit more in our crazy world of busy!
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Anni Downs - The Making of a Peaceful Day is all about trying to relax a little bit more in our crazy world of busy! Inside the pages of this book are many projects including a quilt, for lazing with, a cushion to rest your head, a bookmark to mark your page, a drink bottle cover to keep your water cool, a notepad to jot down what we need to do...later, a bag in which to store all of the above, a sewing case to keep our projects contained and thus all things in which to make us happy, a chatelaine to help keep all of our essential sewing tools close at hand...everything to make our day as peaceful as can be!
There are 20 images to applique, along with smaller images to stitch. There are some fast projects along with some which take time, so we can have time to enjoy the process.